Saturday, December 15, 2012

Update and First Follower!

Seeing that my profile views jumped from 90, to 122 overnight, makes me think you guys are more interested in this train crash than my actual dreams. Oh well, here's a small summary of what the breaking news said today.

Basically, a passenger train (which we rarely have come through here) hit something. (Not really news, but whatever.) Continuing with the summary...apparently upon impact, the train derailed, fell on its side, and grinded (grounded? I don't know...) to a halt, 300 yards after the actual derailing. Everyone was okay, except for this one little girl. According to her mother, when it was her turn to climb out of the the train (with the aid of firemen of course), her daughter was nowhere to be found. The conductor is currently being investigated for drug or alcohol abuse. The reporter said that he continued to ask the firemen if they found the "man who was hit". Police speculate the train hit an 18 wheeler.

You should see the town. It's covered in missing girl flyers. Also, sorry I couldn't get any pictures. The police were there alllllllll day yesterday, and this morning. They wouldn't let anyone get close. Anyway, it wouldn't matter, my camera's battery was out of juice.

Now, for my first follower. I wasn't expecting a uh..."proxiehunter", but beggars can't be choosers. Welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment