Friday, December 14, 2012

Train Crash?

So, I'm sitting here trying to decipher what I wrote this morning in my ACTUAL dream journal (which is exciting giving that it was actually LUCID!), when I hear this extraordinary sound! The only way I could describe it would be a fusion of a fog horn and a train horn. It was actually pretty loud. Felt like it shook the house a little...

Anyway, that's not the cool part. After the horn sound was this loud crash. At first I thought "Hmmm, someone must have gotten into a really bad wreck", but then seven or eight police cars went zooming by my house. Now when do seven or eight police cars go to a car wreck? Never! Then it struck me...I live right next to a railroad. It must have been the train that hit something.

I know this has nothing to do with dreams, but how often do you hear, or better yet, see a train crash?

Exactly.

I'm going to head down there once all of the police are gone and take a few pictures for you guys. Should be cool, as long as no one was hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment