Friday, December 14, 2012

Log #6 The First Lucid Dream


"A dream which is not interpreted is like a letter which is not read."

Dream

Note: Before I tell you about this dream, please note I was aware of that I was dreaming, however, I had no control of my dream. This is common for the first couple of lucid dreams, so if it happens to you DON'T BE DISCOURAGED :]! Also, please bear with the in-text notes. I don't really use them, but this dream was a little hard to read and understand from my journal. Thanks!

I was in the woods, walking along a path with my best friend Scott. We were exchanging small talk throughout the walk, but nothing I could remember. I looked down at my wristwatch, and it said 5:30. I checked it again, and it said 11:15. (This is where I began to realize I was dreaming) 

The trees began to grow taller and the leaves fell from the tree faster than anything I had seen. My dream was changing. I turned to look at Scott but instead met face to face with a small boy in a bunny mask. (I think this was the same type of mask from my other dream. It's common to have certain objects re-appear in your dreams.) I was holding his hand for some reason. I asked him who he was, but there was no response. (In my journal, I wrote " Tried to lift his mask a little. Underneath was..." where the description of what was under the mask was supposed to be, was scribble. So I guess I must have forgotten) Actually, it seemed like I knew who he was. I continued to walk with this alleged stranger, till the path ended at a giant tree. I stopped and looked around. All the trees were now black as ink, as well as their leaves. The only way to distinguish them from the night sky was the eerie fog that had crept in. (It should also be noted that throughout this dream, even with the ominous background, I did not feel scared or insecure.)

The child let go of my hand and ran to the big tree, jumping over its roots. It stopped and turned its head towards me. Something began to move from behind the tree...I don't know what exactly. Then I heard a loud noise...

BOOM. Woke up to my alarm clock. Don't know whether to call this a lucid dream or a lucid nightmare. Anyway, like I previously posted, I'm going to go check out that train crash soon.

Till tomorrow,

William

5 comments:

  1. You're dreaming your way to Path of Black Leaves? That has worse implications than my worry that you may have been dreaming of being rescued by the Unlucky Man.

    You need to stop this experiment and hope it's not too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, what? I appreciate your concern, but, this was just a dream. That's the whole point, to do what is impossible.

    P.S: Black Leaves? Unlucky Man? er...what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Path of Black Leaves. The domain of slenderman. Bet you've heard of him haven't you?

      That's a pretty bold accusation proxiehunter.

      Better hope he's wrong.

      Delete
    2. Proxiehunter's just being a kooky ol' nut. Just ignore him ;P

      Good luck with the lucid dreaming!

      Delete
  3. Ah cool, another follower!

    And to that anonymous user, I'm atheist. Meaning, I don't believe in ghosts, spirits, demons ect. Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete