Monday, December 10, 2012

Log #2



"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives."



Dream:


...I opened a chest and began rummaging through it. It had different masks, each vibrant in colors. I proceeded to put them on, one by one. Each of them imaged a different animal and lead me to different places. The fox mask lead me to a place where humans all walked upside down. The rabbit mask lead me to a place where everyone spoke complete gibberish. The bull mask lead me to a place where I was everyone. (Kinda weird right?)



Note: There were several other masks noted in the journal, though the places they took you to weren't described in the journal. Dunno if it's because I couldn't remember where they took you or because I wanted to go back to sleep so badly. These included an upside down rabbit mask (kinda hard to think of, since you should be able to turn it right side up right?), a frowning mask, a smiling mask, and last a blank mask.

Till tomorrow,

William

No comments:

Post a Comment