Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pinch me...

I saw her Sunday.

It was just for a few second, but I know I saw her. 

She was standing, holding someones hand. Except it wasn't someone. It was nothing. She was tightly gripping nothing with her left hand.

Instinct kicked in.

I jumped out of bed, ran outside my door.

But no...I wasn't in the street.

I looked around...the tall men...

they were as black

as ink.

Each had a never ending maze of arms, carrying thousand of faces...

They faces began to fall...each one of a different child...

Was I dreaming?

No...I felt the cool breeze hit my face...I heard heard the mourning of the faces as they each hit the ground...


I took a step...

and now...

I'm here.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.

    I'm going to presume the freaked out colours were not on purpose. Which means you seem to be in a bit of bother.

    Doing involuntary things such as this is usually a sign of mental manipulation, a concept often associated with These Things.

    ReplyDelete