Thursday, December 13, 2012

Log #4


"The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened."

Dream (almost Lucid again!):

I was running back and forth from my house, through the back gate, ended up near a volcano, to a fissure in the volcano that lead down to an amazing paradise, back to the house. Each time i had more suitcases. I think we were running from...well...the apocalypse. It was me, my sister, and my best friend Scott. Every time I would run back, I would see my sister wrapping stuff in bubble wrap, and putting said object being wrapped in a box. I would then run it to the fissure drop it down and run back. My dad was also there, after the last run. Though I don't remember much because I was beginning to wake up.

Note: The reason why this dream was also almost lucid, is because I remember having the dream, WHILE I was in the dream. I remembered that under the fissure was paradise and not volcanic lava. When I looked down into the fissure in my dream, I said "I knew it".

Till tomorrow,

William

No comments:

Post a Comment